"Let not your heart be Troubled."

Friends, and Readers all over the Earth,

Here is the correct way to do my Blog Link:
     http://tomschuckmanjournal.blogspot.com/

I hope it works for you, and also share it with some of your friends.  I confess that my last blog was doing so well with hundreds of readers all over the world!!  And then for some reason my P.C. started acting  up so that my blog  just would not operate correctly.  It 'smelled like' some dark, cosmic hand of doom over shadowed my confidential stuff and messed it up so that I could not write/ type, and send it out as usual.  
     So now I am starting all over again, but I still have to figure out how to reach out to the same folks that loved my humble, Conservative/ Christian blog, like before.
     And I am always open to constructive criticism, so "Let not your heart be troubled."  -- John 14: 1.

I am also in the habit of reaching out to encourage other American Disabled Combat Veterans in the world who are discouraged, Blue, lonely, depressed or thinking about suicide.  PLEASE don't ever think about  taking your own life !!  God loves all humans very much and there is "GOOD NEWS" for all those with a pure heart, looking for the 'Truth that will set them free!'  Good things are coming for those who will just hold out a little longer.
      I used to be in that same boat, and actually HOMELESS, fearful, but hard working, skilled and educated.  But God wanted to teach me some valuable lessons first and humble me, and He certainly did!  And when we are too boastful, bragging, and leaning on our own "power," wisdom, natural talent, smarts, too much, Father God needs to remind us that we NEED Him, and we must learn to rely on Him every day!   The book of Hebrews says that 'God loves whom He disciplines, even scourges!'  Sometimes when wild, loose kids mess up too much, a loving father needs to "get their attention with a stick!"   I was living in a one room apartment above a bar with cockroaches running wild in the day time, they were so brazen, but working at a welding factory a few blocks away where they made me a small foreman/ or lead man, but there in Milwaukee in the 1990's the BLM type negative ghetto, gangbangers, where always looking for trouble and trying to intimidate the white folks... sorry to say.  And there in Milwaukee, is actually a "sub-culture" with the very poor, ghetto folks, and I know what it is to be homeless and poor, and afraid for   your life, or freezing to death in those cold Winters!   White folks are also in that horrible circumstances, too. 
      Ha!  They were jealous of me because I made a little more money than them, but the supervisor tried to explain that I had more experienced plus college training, so I was worth more...  duh.  Ha!  Hey, I don't make the rules nor run the world!  All the goofy BS that many of us have to go thru every day, and now those folks love to riot, burn, vandalize, kill and destroy their own neighborhoods, and then expect the Gov't to rebuild it all overnight.  Sorry, I wasn't raised that way.
     So then in 1995 I was finally called back to my good paying job at Chrysler-- Kenosha, WI., and finished off my 30.5 year "tour of duty" there, with good pension and benefits, and I moved far North, about 10 years before the boogies rioted in my beloved Kenosha, where I bought 2 houses and raised my family of 3 kids.   Sorry if I repeat things so much.

Yes, there is wonderful GOOD NEWS that the KJV Bible explains, and written on a 5th grade reading level, dear friends.  
     My Email:  tschuckman@aol.com

Warm Regards,
Tommy Schuckman

Comments

TOM'S LOGIC JOURNAL.

'Dollar Cost Averaging.'

Biological Time Bombs.

Severe Drought in the S.W. -- USA.