Aluminum in the Covid Prevention Shots/ Injections.

 https://youtu.be/5DJlhTiNt1c


Pastor Lee S Gliddon Jr
God's Word Christian Ministry
Conservative Patriot http://conpats.blogspot.com

Hi  Friends,
     If I may be so bold... and I am also convinced that the 'dark swamp critters' are continuously looking to silence any and all Conservative Freedom Speakers from every source known to man, certainly including me at TOM'S LOGIC JOURNAL.  If you are reading this humble blog post, I am so happy--- God bless you.   If  you think that this post has any merit at all, please pass this on to your friends.  Thank you.
     It has to do with some of the China- Covid 19 Virus injections developed in the USA, and perhaps other countries and companies, have aluminum in them that can lodge in the brain and stay there forever.  But there has been little to zero study and research in this area.
     Like my Dad always told me,  'Never be the first nor the last to try something new.'   I believe that also applies to Finance and Investments, too.  Just my humble opinion.   But if the Army has taught me and my buddies/ close friends and Veterans anything....  Don't trust the Gov't until they can prove things are SAFE, and then verify them!

But please let me go off subject for a little bit.  I suppose that most people/ humans have some fear of death and dying, even brave soldiers in battle.   But it's partially what we KNOW, Believe, embrace, were raised to think, that defines us.  And there are so many different opinions.   And just because a 'Main Line Organization' or super Church says or claims something for many centuries --- doesn't make it true!!
     Lately, I have been concentrating on the Bible book of John, that a lot of other folks like and prefer-- one of the 4- Gospels.  It's chuck full of great long cherished sayings of Jesus Christ that many smart Christians love to memorize, including me, but you actually don't have to be that smart to learn it well.   John 8: 32, says,  "And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free."  So, an important key, or tool in learning the correct meaning is to just read the surrounding text, after asking that the Holy Spirit help us understand... or show us the way as to what we are searching for.  Best to just read the entire book, or the chapter before and after that key verse!  Me thinks that most educated folks can probably do that in a few hours!  BTW, some books in the Bible are only ONE chapter!    And if you really want to LEARN it well, read it TWICE!  And I always write things down that I want to use later, or memorize or carve into wood and then varnish, etc.  And I am willing to teach others just how I go about doing all of this.  My email:   tschuckman@aol.com      And I am always looking for more email buddies and friends.  -- Don't be afraid to join me, as one of my many 'followers of this blog.'   The directions to do that are on the Right side of this blog post.
     And the time when Jesus' Father [Yahweh, or the Latinized version, Jehovah] in heaven actually spoke 'OUT LOUD' so that all humans in that area could hear Him and be witnesses...    --John 12: 28.   But verses 25-26 of John teaches us not to FEAR DEATH, but to follow our Lord and Master Jesus Christ, no matter what happens.   And you all  should well know now days, that many of us could die very soon, a long time before we would naturally expire/ die, with all the disease and violence going on all over the world, even in the USA!  
     But just think for a moment, that if you knew for sure, as Jesus promised, the very next thing after a true Christian dies --- he would wake up in Heaven, safe, sound, and very HAPPY !   Think:  the very next thing that happens to a person after they go to sleep is... THEY WAKE UP!  And too many times these days, people who have worked so hard all their lives, get sick, old, diseased, injured, and half so much PAIN, that they actually think about going to heaven more so.  I have personally been to care centers and witnessed that stuff for a few months when I had to live with them while getting healed from accidents, and recovering.    I felt so sorry for those people being "ware-housed."  Their minds are mostly gone, but most of them seem to have a strong grip on Jesus and Heaven.  They all go to the worship service on Sundays.

I know that many combat Veterans feel as though we all got a bum steer in this life, fighting, dying, getting wounded or sick, being poisoned by our own Gov't !   
      I remember in the early days after I got out of the Army and Vietnam back in 1970, the staff at the Milwaukee, WI., VAMC, verbally abused us, jerked us around, knowing that there was NOTHING we Vets could do about it.   Things are a little better, now, in 2021, but we always need to walk [or roll] in at the VAMC's with both of our eyes wide open!

I hope you enjoy watching the short Video.

Warm Regards,
Thomas G Schuckman

Comments

TOM'S LOGIC JOURNAL.

'Dollar Cost Averaging.'

Biological Time Bombs.

Severe Drought in the S.W. -- USA.