Jan. 24th, 2021. Tom's Journal.

Hello Dear Friends,
     Sorry that I got 'turned around' with my blogging trials and tribulations, so I am back now on my original blog base.  I am happy to at least see a few people hitting on my blog, but that doesn't tame my frustrations of working/ typing with band-aided finger tips that are split because of dry Winter air in this old house...Ha!   
   So, I tried to 'cut and paste' a scientific article from Alberta, Canada, showing that 3--strains of Marijuana help ill people who are fighting the China-Virus, lately.   I hope that I can add the proof later.  
     In the meantime I want to cover the many blunders of the Dim 'mishandlers' in D.C. attending Mr. Biden.  Ha!   And all the ignorant punks who voted for him and now finding out that he is not the sweet, old, fawning  grandpa, everyone thought he was.
     And after the supreme betrayal of Mike Pence, who wanted everyone to think that he was some loyal, kind, holy man...  SURPRISE !  One of my faults is that I am too trusting of other humans and have gotten suckered in so many times by loose, greedy, fake paramours/ wives, and slick sales people, so I know what I am talking about.  I pray for wisdom often, but I find that virtue to be a rare commodity.  I invite all of you to pray for me, too, please.  

Moving on, it's anyone's guess as to what will go down now in the world of mankind.  The God of the KJV Bible does have a Plan, but most folks on earth are not aware of it.  However, Christ made note of this in the scriptures... as I will get into very soon!  But we followers of Christ should know that we are to CON TINUE to share/ preach/ offer the Christian promise of Salvation thru the merits of Jesus' blood sacrifice for all mankind.  Few of this world will grab hold of that to be Saved.
Email:  tschuckman@aol.com

Warm Regards,
Thomas G Schuckman 

Comments

TOM'S LOGIC JOURNAL.

'Dollar Cost Averaging.'

Biological Time Bombs.

Severe Drought in the S.W. -- USA.