Severe Drought in the S.W. -- USA.

 Hello Friends,

https://youtu.be/DfRc9xbqaSg 

Below is the LINK to a great video that describes the severe Drought and projected burning agriculture predictions in the USA.  Prepare now.

----I WAS enjoying a good, healthy readership on my humble blog here for a while, but I honestly think that I told 'too much of the truth' about a few subjects so that the ultra Liberal Powers and controlling Media decided to 'weed me out of their program,' of course.   Half of my intended "copy" of the precious LINK to the video seems to have been pushed into some kind of smoky cloud thing.  So, not being a PC expert we will just have to take what we can get, sorry guys and gals.

Somehow, someway, I re-injured an old super injury that almost took my life about 20 some years ago I was driving my nice Goldwing motorcycle for the last time that  year-- before the snow flied in late Autumn  when some 'Middle Easterner' in a truck 'ran a stop sign' when I had the "right of way" in Kenosha, Wisconsin, and fractured 12 of my ribs!!  The brave doctors at the ER whom I credit with saving my life at Highway 50, the West side of the city, told me that I would have been dead if I had not been a 'power lifter' of weight training -- my sport of choice, also prescribed by a neuro-surgeon who said that sport would keep my lower back from aching so much from the hard work at AMC/ Chrysler [and it did work!].  So many good friends in my area sent cards, well wishes, support and also visited me at the hospital, but it took a long time to where my back got better, with the ribs and attachments fractured in so many places.... dang!  But my Father in Heaven spared me again, so that I could continue my work of sharing the Gospel of Salvation... visit John 3: 16, please.

    And today my pretty, hard working wife, Loretta has been helping me all day long, doing simple, private things for me, because I been having some serious spasms constantly for the past 3 days.  I gave up drinking hard booze about 3 years ago after my wife noticed an aggressive side of me one night after I drank too much.  And I don't drink much beer anymore, either.   My good wife is somebody WORTH quitting a few bad habits to keep our relationships in good repair!  So, now you all know that story.

Since I am a History buff, I know that this recent bout of high heat, temps, dry land with hardly any rain, will have an ill effect on many farm crops where my Dad was born and raised in the Great State of KANSAS, where I still have many beautiful cousins and relation living there.  I now visit them on F/B.

Of course all of this devastating Drought conditions and shortage of FOOD is all predicted at Matthew, chapter 24, etc. by our Lord Jesus Christ.  Smart folks will draw close to the Lord, Jesus, and PREPARE, NOW !  My great, smart wife, Lori like to can and preserve food.





Regards,

Tom Schuckman



Comments

  1. Heard you have gone to the paradeground in the sky, Tom. You did well, soldier. Be at rest. You'll be missed, gone but not forgotten. RIP

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

TOM'S LOGIC JOURNAL.

Winter Cold in the far North.

WHAT HAPPENED TO ME? I had to switch Blogs...