'Do you really know what the morrow will bring?'

 Hi Friends,

Below is an old picture of our High School Varsity Football team at Waterford, Wisconsin, and I am in it, 1966... and 2- years later I was flying in Huey Helicopters, 7 days a week --U.S. Army, Vietnam.

I wore the number: 67, defensive guard, and I made many friends and had some great fun on the grid iron!

     It's OK to look back upon the "Good Old Days" and remember old friends and the good old times!  But I don't think it's right, or normal to still "LIVE" in the past.  I think that it's better to know the past, note them but live now and prepare for the future, including our new lives in Heaven with the Lord, Jesus.  That is the positive, realistic, intelligent way to live life, IMHO.  

Let me now take a chance on alienating you and possibly pushing you all away from my humble Blog...  I suppose that just knowing the fact about confessing our sins, fears, loyalty to Father God by following His Son, Jesus, should guarantee our way into Heaven...  but is that all that the Father wants from us?  Of course, as  you all know, the Holy Scriptures say a lot more is expected from us, individually, dear friends and readers.  1st Corinthians 6: 3, says that 'We will someday judge angels...' --who are a 'little bit higher than us' right now.  Do we just want to remain ignorant and uneducated right now, or do we now show interest in cracking open God's own Book, the KJV Bible, in the peace and harmony of our own home and other places?  Do not forget that the "Wisdom of this world is foolishness with God..." -- 1st Cor. 3: 19 [same book].  I am just trying to make the point that, "God cannot lie." -- Titus 1: 2, and so we have the whole, illuminated picture written in good, clean, 5th grade reading level English [and other languages]!  God loves Us!  

Coming from a Wisconsin farm background, I surely know what it means, to 'make hay while the sun is shinning.'  It's because the hay must be cut, raked, bailed, and inside of the hay mow up in the barn BEFORE it might rain again... or that will get you moldy hay that could make your beef and dairy cattle sick from scours.  Wet, undried, uncured hay can also get your barn burned down as it can start up a 'spontaneous combustion', chemical type of fire. I took 2--years of high school Agriculture because I had hoped to be a rich farmer some day in the future, even though my future turned in a different direction.  Everything all worked out in the long run... but the MOST important thing in the world [as I look back in the past life of mine] is  that at a certain blessed moment in time, the opportunity of being awaken from my days of ignorance and stupidity -- to embracing my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, and learning how to better follow and "serve" Him, and then to SHARE Him !  I also had to quickly read, study and relearn the Bible, effectively.  But my mind was like a huge sponge, soaking up all the true knowledge, and dumping the inaccurate, false religion input of the JW-Cult that messed up my head for the prior 22 long years of lies and half-truths, and I could write a book on that fearful existence.  

I hope I gave you all a few nice things to dwell on tonight, friends.  OK, time to brush my teeth and join my wife, Lori, relax, kick back, after I answer a few emails, etc.   But have you all seen how 'Pres.' Biden answers the reporters after he gets off the teleprompter?  He reminds me of a mean, barking dog, the way he snaps at people all around him.  Good grief, Charlie Brown!  Ha!   But just wait until the real truth comes out about Hunter, etc.

My email:   tschuckman@aol.com

Warm Regards,

Thomas G Schuckman  

Comments

TOM'S LOGIC JOURNAL.

'Dollar Cost Averaging.'

Biological Time Bombs.

Severe Drought in the S.W. -- USA.