Trump Won by a huge Margin!


Dear Friends and Readers,   
I hope the graph helps all of us to see how  



  President

 Trump won the election in 2020 by a large margin are shown here.   Yes,  shame on the perps who sold this lie to the American people!  I voted for him too.   He knows and values how keeping his word goes a long way.   The Good Book says that anyone and everyone will someday have all their deeds exposed before the 'Judgment Seat of Christ.'  So, since Christ is the ONLY way to Salvation--- should we serious, students of the BOOK spend more of our time reading that great, profound BOOK, preparing for that day?   I used to be a real 'wild ass' in my past but I was ignorant then.  Now that I know better, I MAKE time to read and study the KJV Bible often and also share it with my good wife, Loretta.   And I can certainly tell that she is learning at a good speed because she knows all the correct answers to the study questions we read.  "Repetition is the mother of retention."

I admit that I am lazy like many other older guys with every aching throb, every day, so I must force myself these days.  I am also very happy to have and keep my modest blog to converse, compare and visit other guys like myself.   

The Army and combat were the big things in my past life, also the place where I worked 30.5 years so I could get a pension--Chrysler, at Kenosha, WI.  I thank the Father for all of these things... but then we grow old and die.  So I will pass on some good advice to people younger than me...  'Work hard when you are young and grow in the right habits.  If you don't have good parents to raise you right --- seek out wisdom from the Bible, like Psalms and Proverbs, etc.  

When our weather U.P. here gets warmer, with more sunshine,  I will read outside to get as much vitamin D as possible.   Please pray for me so I can lose a lot more weight and walk more.  


Sincerely,

Thomas G Schuckman

Email:  tschuckman@aol.com


  




Comments

TOM'S LOGIC JOURNAL.

'Dollar Cost Averaging.'

Biological Time Bombs.

Severe Drought in the S.W. -- USA.