Winter Cold in the far North.

 Hello Friends,

    I think that too many people are just losing hope and trust in most things, but especially in our 'new type of Government.'  Studies and investigations point to a land slide of national votes for Pres. Trump, so that now it really looks like he and we were cheated, and the election was stole from the Conservatives.  Aside from the China-virus, things were going pretty well.  And then Biden slid in and started the 'Cancel Culture' of killing thousands of good paying, skilled jobs in the USA!  What's wrong with this picture, people?  

I don't feel too safe now, either, but I do trust the Father, Son, and Spirit, to guide and protect me no matter what comes down the pike.  Actually, my life now is just a translation of my former life growing up-- along with the Military mind set... I just changed to a BETTER Army and the greatest "Commander."  Who else can raise the dead, and translate humans into Heaven?  

I had trouble sleeping last night, mostly because of the constant pain in my Left knee and back.  That is rare for me, but my dear wife, Lori, has too much pain, and nothing gives her relief.  I am so sorry dear wife and best friend...

It's a bitch after you argue with your spouse the first couple years of marriage, and then you all settle down to work out your differences and get along better.  It's been a deja-vu with me in my past... that after things get better in marriage, death claims your lover-- your wife, and you are just shattered and so alone!  It still hurts to think about it, and the loss of my son, Andy, too.  I tried my best to teach my kids how to stay alive and prosper!  Not die, or fool around 'Harm's Way' and get killed so early in life without at least giving me a grandchild!  I hope I meet him in Heaven.

  Maybe we can talk more about life's priorities next time, that will save your eternal life, etc.


Warm Regards,

Thomas G Schuckman

Email:  tschuckman@aol.com



Comments

TOM'S LOGIC JOURNAL.

'Dollar Cost Averaging.'

Biological Time Bombs.

Severe Drought in the S.W. -- USA.