Here is the LINK to my new Blog: tomschuckmanlogicjournal.blogspot.com Tom's Logic Journal. Good Day, Friends and Gentle Readers, What I have today is of great importance to all of my fellow Soldiers of Christ, to try and explain a correlation of things that parallel each other for just under 6000 years ago! If we just turn back the pages of a good KJV Bible to the first book written by Moses-- Genesis 3: 18 and 19, that's chapter 3, verses 18-19: "Thorns and also thistles shall it [the earth] bring forth for thee [you], and thou shalt eat the herb of the field." So... after Adam and Eve got kicked out of the Garden of Eden, never to return, Adam had to work all day long JUST TO EAT some vegetables and weeds, because he was made a PERFECT creature and knew better than to listen to his wife whom he was commanded to teach the rules taught to him by God the Father, Almighty. But Eve was 'new on he scene' and listen...
https://tomschuckmanlogicjournal.blogspot.com/2021/02/ignorance-vs-stupidity.htm https://youtu.be/1qWO8NYx8xw Hello Friend s, all over the World. Above, check out the Video LINK for ten whole minutes to see a great explanation of something that I have been repeating to people where ever I roam --- something that I learned when I was studying Finance, Investments/ Securities, etc., in North Chicago some 20 years ago when I was laid off from Chrysler Motors in Kenosha, WI., along with 6000 other auto workers earning a good wage and also looking for a satisfying, well earned retirement. And I did retire with full benefits at age 54, bought a different house in the country, etc. "Stupid is Forever --- But Ignorance can be Fixed." And this was on a sign on the wall at the office of Primerica Financial Services, which was the 'Marketing Arm' of our parent Company, The Travelers Group, that also owned Smith-Barney, etc...
Hello Friends, https://youtu.be/DfRc9xbqaSg Below is the LINK to a great video that describes the severe Drought and projected burning agriculture predictions in the USA. Prepare now. ----I WAS enjoying a good, healthy readership on my humble blog here for a while, but I honestly think that I told 'too much of the truth' about a few subjects so that the ultra Liberal Powers and controlling Media decided to 'weed me out of their program,' of course. Half of my intended "copy" of the precious LINK to the video seems to have been pushed into some kind of smoky cloud thing. So, not being a PC expert we will just have to take what we can get, sorry guys and gals. Somehow, someway, I re-injured an old super injury that almost took my life about 20 some years ago I was driving my nice Goldwing motorcycle for the last time that year-- before the snow flied in late Autumn when some 'Middle Easterner' in a truck 'ran a stop sign' when I had the...
Comments
Post a Comment